Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), or MPP controller or MPP tracker is a principle to follow the maximum power point of a nonlinear electrical generator. MPPT systems are generally associated with PV or wind generators. We give you some illustrations of an MPPT control for a wind turbine with a permanent magnet synchronous machine.
We propose to develop a fuzzy MPPT controller for the wind turbine.
1) Explain the principle of proposed MPPT method.
2) Well define inputs and output.
3) Draw inputs and output membership functions with notations (such as N, Z, P or NB, NS, NM, PB, PM, PS, ZE).
We suppose normalized variables with values between -1 and 1.
4) Cite at least five if then rules as example.
5) Complete this fuzzy logic rules table (Fuzzy Associative Matrix)